K.S. Brooks, writer and human being extraordinaire, was awesome enough pass this award along to me. You should check out her awesome blog - HER AWESOME BLOG - for all kinds of good stuff. It is truly an honor for me to win this chain letter...er, award...and I would like to dedicate it to Mr. Pish. A lovable pooch owned by none other than K.S. Brooks. And by dedicate, I mean, he can, like, feel good about it, but it's mine. All mine.
So, as with any good award, there are rules.
1. Thank K.S. Brooks and link her blog, which I have done.
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Pass the award on to 5 deserving bloggers.
Seven things, huh? About me...and they have to be witty cause all the other bloggers got all witty and shit. Great.
1. In college, I majored in Creative Writing and wrote a sonnet about pigeons eating vomit off my windowsill after I drunkenly puked out the window. It was surprisingly well received.
2. I don't like sleeping in socks. But lately I have been doing it. Mid-life crisis?
3. My favorite kinds of music are old country and hip hop. Take that stereotypes.
4. I once met Adam West. I said, 'Nice to meet you, Batman'. He said, 'You too, Boy Wonder'. I was young. It was the dopeness.
5. I don't own a TV. I have no idea what is going on in the world. And I don't really care to know.
6. Is there a cash prize with this award? I mean, I like club sandwiches on an unhealthy level. Like, if club sandwiches were people, I would be in jail.
7. I used to smoke cigarettes and hated all the judgmental non-smokers. Swore I would never become one. Guess what? Keep your cigarette away from my daughter.
(Bonus) - I can never, ever spell judgmental right (just did it wrong in a different way), and I judge myself for this.
So, thank you, K.S. Brooks. I encourage you all to check out her blog for wit, good writing, and an attractive simple format (it's not one of those seizure causing blogs).
And now I will recommend five other bloggers you should really give a gander to (I don't know...they like geese):
Morgen Bailey - (Yes, I know K.S. nominated her, too. She deserves two nominations.)
Thanks again to K.S. Brooks for the words with which she graces this here internet. Check out her blog and the blogs of the fine writers above. Thank you one and all. I must now go to a Christmas party and pretend that being surrounded by drunk people is an activity I enjoy. And it was, before I quit drinking. See 'judgmental (ha, spelled it right FTW) non-smoker' above.